Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Alive Yoga & Pilates Level 1, 92 Main Street Greensborough, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Alive Yoga & Pilates website
1) Reformer Pilates Classes are limited to a maximum of 10 only and you are requested to adhere to the booking and cancellation policy of the studio to ensure that others have an opportunity to attend should you need to cancel.
2) Yoga mat space is limited and if the class is deemed full by the teacher then they may deny entry. Please ensure you arrive at class 10-15 minutes prior to the advertised start time to avoid disappointment.
3) Alive Yoga & Pilates does not offer refunds, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
4) All passes and memberships are non-transferrable and may not be shared.
5) Bookings are made online or in the studio and payment must be made upon booking.
6) If your requested class is full then you may select the waiting list option and you will be contacted if and when a spot becomes available.
7) Cancellations and rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class with no exception. All late cancellations will incur a lost session.
8) Further and more specific terms and conditions relating to our offers, class session packs and memberships can be found below and at our reception. By purchasing any of these passes or memberships, or attending any class using one of these passes or memberships, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed with those further terms.
9) Alive Yoga & Pilates are not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
10) Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to cancel classes if necessary due to lack of attendance, instructor availability or any other reason deemed appropriate by Alive Yoga & Pilates. Classes require a minimum of 2 people before they proceed.
11) We take safety seriously and for this reason clients may be requested to provide a medical clearance to participate. The programs are not designed for children and therefore participants must be 16 years and over, likewise children are not permitted in the studio at any time while you participate in any class.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD)
- Prices, products and offers include GST
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock or promotions being unavailable.
- We receive the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits.
- All purchases are final. Alive Yoga & Pilates does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services, workshops or products for a change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferrable
- Alive Yoga & Pilates reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a students account.
- Passes and Memberships may not be shared. Anyone deemed to be in breach of this condition will be denied entry and forfeit their pass and/or membership indefinitely.
· Class cancellations can be made via the Alive Yoga & Pilates website www.aliveyogapilates.com.au
· Class cancellations can be made up to 9 hours prior to your class start time without penalty
· Students on unlimited passes who pre-book a class and fail to attend will incur a $10.00 no show fee
· Students using a 5, 10, 20 and 50 class pass who pre book a class but fail to attend will forfeit their class pass
· Students using a 5, 10, 20 and 50 class pass who pre book a class but cancel the booking less than 9 hours prior to the class start time will forfeit their class pass
· Students using a casual pass who cancel the booking less than 9 hours prior to the class start time or are a no show will forfeit their class pass.
· Cancellations will not be accepted on social media
- Our intro offers are only available on your first visit to the studio and once only. They cannot be suspended for any reason.
- The activation date is the date of the first class booked or attended on that pass/offer.
- Alive Yoga & Pilates intro offers are valid for 7 and 21 days from the date of the first class booked and will expire 3 months from date of purchase.
- Clients found to be purchasing any intro offers more than once will be suspended and charged any additional costs they may have incurred.
· 5,10,20 class passes are valid for 6 months and 50 class passes valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
· Alive Yoga & Pilates does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on 5,10,20 and 50 class passes for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final
· Passes cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
· Any non-cancellations, no show or absent will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel outside of our cancellation terms and conditions then you will be charged for that class.
· The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers classes, workshops and special events.
- The minimum term of the unlimited membership is 12 weeks (minimum term) and you may not cancel or terminate the Unlimited Membership before that date for any reason whatsoever. If you suspend your Unlimited Membership during this initial period, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
- The term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the date specified above as the start date of this contract.
- The Yoga membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes Reformer Pilates, guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- The Reformer Pilates membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes Yoga, guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- The Alive Full membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes including Yoga and Reformer Pilates but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- After the expiry of the minimum term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise Alive Yoga & Pilates via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you wish to terminate the membership. 3 business days is required to process any such termination.
- You may suspend your Unlimited Membership by emailing us at email@example.com to notify us of the dates of the suspension no later than 3 business days before the start of the suspension period. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership for a minimum period of 2 weeks at any time and the maximum period that you may suspend in any 12 month period is 12 weeks.
- Membership fees will charged to your credit card or bank account weekly by a third party biller.
- From time to time Alive Yoga & Pilates may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at www.aliveyogapilates.com.au. Your Membership fee will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the fortnight auto debit. If any auto debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third party biller, Ezidebit, is unable to absorb these costs and applies a fee for these failed transactions. The fee is currently $9.90 but may change from time to time. This fee will be debited from your nominated account after the failed payment.
- Alive Yoga & Pilates is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you many incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements between you and your bank.
- If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, Alive Yoga & Pilates may in its absolute discretion, process payment any time after the due date upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account.
- If auto debit payments fail for 2 payments or more, Alive Yoga & Pilates may in its absolute discretion cancel the membership.
- The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found at our reception or at www.alive yogapilates.com.au titled ‘Ezidebit Terms’. By purchasing an Unlimited Membership, or attending any class using an Unlimited Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Ezidebit Terms.
I agree with the above terms and conditions
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating to our customer.
In this section this Policy describes which personal information we collect about you as our customers and how we use and store it for your protection. Personal information is any information or opinion in any form, which identifies an individual or from which an individual’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. By using this website and giving your information to us you indicate your consent to us and any other organisations third party suppliers and agents we engage or employ from time to time, to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
What information do we collect? This will depend on who you are (customer or supplier) and the nature of your interaction with us. This may include your full name, billing information and other personal information. If you do not provide us with the required information we request then we may not be able to deliver our services.
Alive Yoga & Pilates will seek to take all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you, secure, accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Alive Yoga & Pilates does not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
I understand that there is a risk of injury associated with participating classes at Alive Yoga & Pilates.
I hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses and damages that I incur while attending, exercising or participating in classes Alive Yoga & Pilates.
I hereby waive all claims against Alive Yoga & Pilates, its instructors, or partners of individually or otherwise, for any and all injuries, claims or damages that I might incur.
I understand and agree that I am in good physical condition and that I have no disability, impairment or ailment preventing me from engaging in active or passive exercise that will be detrimental to heart, safety, or comfort, or physical condition if I engage or participate
I agree with above terms and conditions